Win big with MamaMagic, The Baby Expo (Cape Town)
MamaMagic, The Baby Expo & Pampers Premium Care are giving away a pregnancy starter pack with prizes valued over R100 000 to one lucky mom-to-be at the Cape Town expo in the Baby on Board Competition!
9 finalists are chosen at the expo after completing a form and visiting sponsor stands. To get a WILD CARD entry and be chosen as the 10th finalist, all you have to do is enter the Pampers Premium Care Baby on Board online competition here.
Apart from being in the running to WIN the overall prize valued at over R100 000, all finalists, including the Parent24 WILDCARD finalist walk home with over R1000 worth of prizes.
Visit MamaMagic from 27-29 October at the CTICC 2 and enter at the expo to increase your chances!
Note: Finalists will need to attend the MamaMagic, The Baby Expo in Cape Town on Sunday 29 October at the CTICC 2 at 14:30pm for the main draw.
1. This competition is open to pregnancy women, 18 years and older.
2. All competition entrants need to be a MINIMUM of 12 weeks pregnant. Finalists will need to provide proof in the form of a doctor's letter.
3. Only one entry per pregnant person will be allowed.
4. The competition is not open to employees/exhibitors and immediate families of Media24, Exposure Marketing and MamaMagic Baby Expo exhibitors and main prize sponsors.
5. Competition closes Thursday 26 October 2017.
6. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Wild Card entry winner will be contacted telephonically and will need to be there in person at the MamaMagic, the Baby Expo on Sunday 29 October at the CTICC 2 at 14:30pm for the main draw, along with the other 9 finalists.
8. If for any reason a finalist in unable to attend the final draw, their entry will be forfeited and another replacement will be found.
9. All prizes must be redeemed within 40 weeks from the start of the competition. Prizes not redeemed will be forfeited.
10. The prize is applicable to only one pregnancy and one baby.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
12. The organisers, Exposure Marketing and Communication, and all prize sponsors are indemnified against any claims arising as a result of entry form participants.
13. The organisers and team at Exposure Marketing & Communications are not liable for any defects in any prizes.
14. Prizes are subject to specific terms and conditions stipulated by the sponsor involved.